Thank you so much MJ Cobra for nominating me for this award! It really means a lot to me and these are so fun to do 🙂
There’s just something so crazy about blogging awards. It’s like validation that, yes, your blog exists, and yes, your thoughts matter. Like people are actually reading what I write?!?! Crazy.
The rules for this award are:
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice. (I don’t know if I actually follow 15 blogs…)
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
Alright, here are seven fun facts about me!
- Though my pseudonym (Celadon) is a greenish-gray color, my favorite color is actually purple.
- When I was in middle school I would spend entire weekends reading. I would sit down on the couch with a 600 page book at about 9 in the morning and finish it by bedtime. And that’s all I would do all day. (Now I don’t really have time for that, but I would if I could.)
- All throughout my high school career people have thought I was Mormon. Their reasoning? “Because you’re nice and have a big family.” (I have four younger siblings.) I’ve always taken it as a compliment. I’m actually non-denominant Christian. It’s weird how people just assume things though.
- I’m afraid of heights. And I don’t really like that droppy feeling you get in your stomach when a ride goes really fast. So rollercoasters aren’t really my thing. Sometimes it’s kind of embarrassing.
- I’m pretty bad at math.
- I believed in fairies until I was 9 and Santa until I was 11. I was a very trusting child with a large imagination.
- My favorite music to listen to while writing is soundtracks from movies. My favorites are Pirates of the Carribbean and How to Train Your Dragon, but lately I’ve added Finding Dory and Pride and Prejudice to the list, which have been pretty good too.
Remember back when email was more popular than texting? (Like, 2010) And everyone would send those chain emails to each other, and the emails would say things like “forward this to ten of your friends and your crush will like you!” I feel like these blogging awards are a kinder, more productive version of this. Like instead of spamming each other blog awards help the blogging community unite and lift each other up.
I love it.
Here are the amazing bloggers I am nominating for the Versatile Award:
Thank you to all of these bloggers for providing interesting content as well as being all-around encouraging and inspirational. 🙂 I would definitely recommend checking out their blogs!