Before I started writing as much as I do now, I was a reader. I’m still a reader, but I was a hard-core bookworm when I was younger. I read anything and everything I could get my hands on. I got to be a really fast reader; now I can read a 600 page book in a day. I read less now, but that’s only because I have a ton more homework in high school than I did in middle school or elementary school (naturally) and whatever free time I have I typically spend writing.
So what I need from YOU WordPress World, fellow writers, authors, bookworms, is a book suggestion. I’m up for anything. I just really want something to read. I haven’t read anything in a while because I couldn’t find anything, and life without books is a really sad life.
Here’s some of my favorite books:
- The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
- Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton (I’ve read most of his books already)
- The Time Machine by H.G. Wells
- Pollyanna and Pollyanna Grows Up by Eleanor H. Porter
- All books by Rick Riordan (like Percy Jackson, Kane Chronicles, etc.)
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- The Princess Bride by William Goldman
- Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
- The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
If you’re an author on WordPress, please tell me about your book. If you’ve read an amazing book that’s not on my list, please share it with me. If you’ve read a book and it was just the slightest bit entertaining, please comment and tell me what it is. I’M DESPERATE PLEASE I JUST NEED A BOOK!