Not resolutions. These are not changes or improvements I want to make in my life but things I want to accomplish or work towards. Not very different from a resolution, but slightly.
- Publish one of the novels I’ve written
- Get a 4 or above on my AP tests
- Have all As in my classes
- Finish up drafts of stories that I have that aren’t done
- Make new friends
- Make sabre line in colorguard
- Have a cooperative, cohesive leadership team
- Learn how to be more patient and more tolerant of others
- Not stress about little things, and not freak out about big things either
- Grow in my faith and get to know more people in my church
- Know what college I’m going to
- Get my drivers license
Okay, I came up with a lot more than I was expecting to. I guess I want a lot out of life. Some of my goals or wishes are a little high or far-fetched (I’m looking at you, “Publlish a novel”) but at least I can work towards these things and get a little closer to reaching my dreams.
Happy New Year’s Eve! Good luck to everyone making goals or resolutions of their own.